Hi! I'm a relatively amateur TiddlyWiki user, and I've not dabbled very far
beyond the base vanilla TW, but I've recently installed Stroll on to my
preexisting TW.

Theoretically, the functionality is great, but I appear to be having a
problem with the 'view references' tab. As far as I am aware, each method
of viewing back linked tiddlers should only be active one at a time, but
for whatever reason, each checkbox is highlighted simultaneously, and
displays each method of viewing on every active tiddler which makes things
very cluttered! Moreover, it appears I can't actually hide these views once
checked.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? (Image attached for reference.)

Thanks in advance![image: Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 12.29.37.png]