Although I've got way too many interests and TiddlyWiki projects on the go,
I've had Le P'tit Aurèle <https://leptitaurele.neocities.org/> (one of my
favourite projects) on ignore not because everything else is more
interesting.

I've found myself annoyed with the architecture I put together, which felt
great until I found myself really unsatisfied.

I thought I was on the path to a right good alternative architecture I was
thinking of in the Multilanguage TiddlyWiki - Any existing resources?
<https://talk.tiddlywiki.org/t/multilanguage-tiddlywiki-any-existing-resources/1454>,

but I really quickly became very dissatisfied with that:  I wasn't enjoying
messing with core tiddlers, and was heading towards making way too many
changes to them.

So I'm rethinking things again based on "Form Design" in new/distinct
tiddlers (i.e. zero touching of the core tiddlers.)  That feels better to
me.

Although very early going, I'm sharing this eventual "View/Edit" template
to edit the multilingual translation of French-Acadian expressions that
were part of my growing up .

The idea is to eventually have a directory window (an expressions manager
window?) that lists expressions, filtered by whatever criteria; click on
any expression to bring up the details in a view mode modal window, click
the edit button to switch the modal to edit mode.

Something like that.

Download the attached and drag/drop into TiddlyWiki.com for import.

Screenshot:

[image: Screenshot 2022-07-13 11.25.32 PM.png]