It is one TiddlyWiki instance trying to be all things at once.

I've got to chew on that a while and parse out all of details of what I
have going in my sponge.  That's going to take a while.

But I will try and give quick toughts on:

*tiddlywiki.com serves the needs of several distinct but overlapping groups
of users:*

   - *It is the landing page first encountered by prospective users*
   - *It is the online demo for prospective users to explore*
   - *It is the online documentation reference for current users*
   - *It is the community test bed for quick tests and proof-of-concepts*

Landing page ought to be a portal website, built with a solution that
excels at creating and maintaining portal websites.

The portal website ought to embed multiple TiddlyWiki demos, each demo
specific to the scope of the demo.

The portal website ought to embed multiple TiddlyWiki instances for a
certain scope of documentation, integrated with TiddlyWiki demo instances
related to the documentation.

The portal website ought to embed, or at least link to, a bunch of sandbox
TiddlyWiki instances as test beds.

Plus a whole bunch more.

So not one thing that does everything.  But one thing that displays and
gives access to everything.

Something like that.  On vacation, but must write this down while I think
of it.