Hi Lucas,

Congratulations on the new service, it works very smoothly.

For the benefit of others, I should say that Lucas got in touch with me a
few months ago on LinkedIn, and I was pleased to encourage him.

I think I'm right in pointing out that the requirement to login with
LinkedIn doesn't involve sharing any information other than your email
address. It does of course require a LinkedIn account.

Best wishes

Jeremy.