I just released a new version of BASIC Anywhere Machine (aka BAM) which has
an implementation of the LPRINT statement.

The statement takes a string expression and provides it for download to a
file via the web browser's standard "Save File As" dialog.

It is a way of getting text output out of a BASIC program.

Which got me thinking...

It is easy to have a BASIC program include, at runtime, any content from
TiddlyWiki.  The "preprocessor" in BAM views TiddlyWiki syntax as "meta
commands" that should render as something that BASIC recognizes as valid
BASIC syntax.  Like "DATA" statements used by "READ" statements, or values
assigned to BASIC variables, or values returned by BASIC functions.

Although it is easy to create a TiddlyWiki export option (once one has
figured out, short of documentation, how out-of-the-box TW exports work), I
think a BASIC program in TiddlyWiki makes for a viable alternative.

Something I'll be chewing on and maybe proving with code in a future video.

For now, you might be able to imagine the potential via this introduction
to LPRINT in BASIC  Anywhere Machine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYVj3K4HRuk