Try this:

1) In your TiddlyWiki, create a new tiddler named "download", containing:
```
\import $:/plugins/benwebber/dnd/ui/Buttons/export-player-edition
<$list filter="[{$:/info/url/search}match[?download]]">
   <<actions>>
</$list>
```
2) tag this tiddler with `$:/tags/StartupAction/PostRender`

Then, to trigger the action from a URI, add `?download` to the end of the
URI.  The result should be the same as using the "Export Player Edition"
button from the sidebar page controls.

Note that I tested this by loading into a browser.  It might not work when
using wget, as "$:/tags/StartupAction/PostRender" is only triggered when
running in a browser.  I also tried "$:/tags/StartupAction", which should
work even without a browser (i.e., using wget), but it didn't seem to work
for my tests, and I'm not sure why.

Let me know how it goes...

-e