Instead of use the `$param` parameter, you can set the `text` field content
in the same way you are setting the content of the `title` and `tags`
fields.  Something like this should do:
```
<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-new-tiddler" title=<<now YY/0MM/0DD>>
text={{000template}} tags=<<now YY/0MM>>/>
```
Note how the `text=...` param is using transclusion to get its value from
the "000template" tiddler.

enjoy,
-e