Tiddlytools is the the most extensive and rich resource regarding TW
tools. This I know for a fact just as all TW users know. In fact to
even mention the importance of tiddlytools seems like stating the
glaringly obvious.

About the message which Eric mentions: I think that person simply
lacked the patience required to understand tiddlywiki. I think the
person in question probably does not know how plugins work in a
tiddlywiki and he got lost and overwhelmed. He should have had the
courtesy to ask around and put some effort to try and understand stuff
rather than rant like this.

Leaving aside this ill-mannered person, my humble suggestion is to
consider adding a small explanation about how plugins work in a TW in
the welcome tiddler of tiddlytools site.