HTML and Javascript files like TW are basically text files. You can
try to open the damaged file in a text editor like notepad, notepad++,
or any number of other text editors avail. for free.  Then save it
with the .html extension (important).  There are also free file
recovery tools you can try; many available at portablefreeware.com.
Take a look at Encopy.

Good luck!
Alan