I have found that sometimes it can be hard to import from another
tiddlywiki if there is a slow connection. One way around this is to
download the entire remote tiddlywiki to your local drive, and then
import from it. The backstage import is usually more convenient than
the manual approach.

But here is the manual method.

1. Go to the tiddlywiki home page and find the tiddler that has the
code you want to import.
2. Open the tiddler with "View" or "Edit".
3. Copy the entire contents of that tiddler to your clipboard
4. Go to your own tiddlywiki
5. Create a new tiddler and paste the contents of your clipboard.
6. To avoid confustion, give the new tiddler the same name as the
original tiddler you are copying.
7. Tag the new tiddler with "systemConfig" (without the quotes)
8. Save and reload your tiddlywiki.

HTH