psd (whom I believe it associated with UnaMesa or "at least" core
developmen, yes?) has generously put up
http://faq.tiddlyspace.com
http://tiddlyspace.tiddlyspace.com/
http://glossary.tiddlyspace.com/
...and maybe even more of public interest.

For psd - and/or whomever does something similar - may I suggest some
possibility for visitors to give comments. (Or do I misunderstand
something - maybe this is already possible?) Could be a sandbox but I
guess the very best thing would be a way to comment individual
tiddlers and some kind of tag or something so all such comments can be
found easily. But really any possibility is better than none. IMO.

:-)