I deleted the contents of ColorPallete but it my page went all white
and it did not pick up the colors from tbTheme. Infact it also lost
some of the layout on the right side bar(the various links kind of
started overlapping). Another thing I noticed was that when I logged
out of my space the colorPallete came back on with previous mixed
colors (the default & tbTheme). When I logged back in the ColorPalette
was empty again and the page was all white.
In any case since by including tbTheme my welcome tiddler is
overridden by tbTheme and the MainMenu too, I have decided to let
themeing be put on hold for a while and use one of the automatically
generated colors for now.
But your theme is very good. My compliments.