Related to a previous question[1], Is it possible to protect
individual tiddlers when including another space that will otherwiser
overwrite the current ones, such as themes etc? How do I best control
to keep a theme?

Actually, generally, what happens when included spaces have tiddlers
with the same name as tiddlers in my space? Is there a "priority
order" segregating between e.g system tiddlers and content tiddlers?
And, perhaps even more fine grained division for the system tiddlers
(as can be found under the "includes" tag)?

Thanks

[1] http://tinyurl.com/2uwx7j4