The new version allows you to specify a template to render the node
labels.

For instance create a tiddler called Foo with <<view modified
created>> in it.
Then use
<<TiddlyTagMindMap template:Foo>>

All node labels will now be the modified date. So technically sticking
the ColoredLinksPlugin macro in there should *just* work.. :)

Jon