Firebug shows allmost everything, DOM, css, scripts, what ever you
want.

If you open firebug, the first icon, next to the bug, is the inspector
activator. If you hover over the site elements, and click one. it is
selected. The DOM CSS ..... shows up and a lot of usefull info :)

And the nice thing is, that everything can be edited on the fly, to
see what happens.

If you have troubles. Let me know. May be I make a short video :)

On Nov 10, 6:25 pm, Yakov <yakov.litvin.publi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One more important question: the style of <<tabs>>. Well, if I install
> Firebug I can watch it myself; anyway, it's worth mentioning in here.
> The core grey style is somewhat quite limited for use)
The ColorPalette tiddler can be changed. The tabs are using this
settings.
Have a look at StyleSheetLayout, StyleSheetColor to get the default
values.

-m