Dear all,

The short subject title could not precisely describe the problem.
Actually
EditSection[1] works perfect. When the edit button is clicked, a small
edit
window is poped up around the section of interest. It is undoubtedly a
wonderful plugin for long tidder editing.

But when I install both EditSection and TiddlersBarPlugin[2],
it seems that the browser window is scrolled back to the top of
tiddler
when edit button is clicked. I do the experiment on an empty
tiddlywiki, so
certainly the scrolling back is not induced by other plugins.

Is it possible to fix the problem? Any thought is appreciated.

[1]http://www.tiddlytools.com/#EditSectionPlugin
[2]http://visualtw.ouvaton.org/VisualTW.html