I would add the Goto plugin (and put it in SideBarOptions0 because it allows
you to quickly get to tiddlers whoes title you know and search if you get it
wrong. You can also make custom goto commands that only goto tiddlers with a
particular tag so if you appropriately organise with tags you can get around
very easily.

Sometimes adding a plugin at a time and work through its features can keep
the mind a little clearer - you are then more likely to notice one plugin
effecting another (but that is not too common). You can also flag a plugin
as disabled and reload your tiddlywiki to evaluate
dependencies/interference.

Regards Tony

Anthony Muscio
LaSourceProjects.org Open Source Sustainability Projects
LaSource.com.au <http://www.LaSource.com.au> Sustainable Products and
Business
SerendipityIdeas.com IT hints and Tips and Website hosting
Like personal Web 2.0 ? see www.tiddlywiki.com