Hello,
I was using the following code in an inline jscript function:

tid = story.getTiddler(tidname);
tidtitle = tid.title;

If I put in a tidname that does not exist, story.getTiddler will still
return an object. However, when I ask for the title (in line 2), it
gives an error that tid is null. I was wondering how I can
programatically determine whether I am getting a nonempty tiddler
before I run line 2. Right now I am just using try / catch, but I
would rather not use that.
Thanks,
Clark