Hi, Jeremy --

I noticed it last night in my go-to browser, Maxthon (version 2.5.16), on
Windows 7.  It also occurs in plain old IE8 on Win7.

I can test XP, Vista, and other browsers if you like -- but I suspect it's a
conflict with some plugin or add-on I'm running.  It must be something
common to all my TiddlyWikis, since it's consistent across each of them --
although it DOES NOT occur in an empty, unmodified TW downloaded from
TiddlyWiki.com.

When things slow down later in the week, I'll try disabling plugins and see
if I can isoloate a conflict.  For now, though, I just wanted to toss it out
there and see if anyone else has encountered it.