Hi All

Below the Timeline listing of tiddlers (in the right-side tab) there is an
error message that says "Error in macro <<tabs>>".
If I click on this error message, I get some more detail "Error while
executing macro <<tabs>>: InternalError: too much recursion"

My wiki is based on MPTW and is being viewed using Firefox 3.x (under both
WindowsXP and Ubuntu Linux 10.10). I recently upgraded from TW 2.6.0 to
2.6.2 by using the upgrade button in the backstage menu. I only noticed the
error a short time after upgrading, and so suspect that there is something
about the upgrade that may have caused this error. A brief test shows that
the error does not seem to happen in IE7 (under WinXP), however, that
browser does not support the SVG and MathML that I use extensively and so is
not a solution for me.

Nearly everything in the TW seems to be working normally except that this
error message is present, and that when I try to use ToggleRightSideBar
http://www.tiddlytools.com/#ToggleRightSidebar I get an error message pop up
"InternalError: too much recursion".

Does anyone have any suggestions for ways that I can investigate just what
is causing this error?

Cheers
Andrew Mc