Hi,

I'd like to be able to make a new tiddler based on a template tiddler
and replace the placeholders in that template tiddler with the new
tiddler's title.

something like this:

<<newTiddler
tag:"ProblemsList"
label:"add problem"
title:"input short description of problem here"
text:{{store.getTiddlerText("ProblemTemplate")}} (pseudocode: with:
{{tiddler.title}})

originally I had the tiddler "ProblemTemplate" with this in it
<<tiddler ProblemTemplate5 with: {{tiddler.title}}>>

and it kind of worked, except you can't view the contents in a popup.
I need the new tiddler to have "real" content, instead of transcluded.

Any ideas?

Dave