Hi Tobias

> If you have tiddlers so big that finding the right spot gets hard, do
> CTRL-C, enter EditMode, then hit CTRL-F followed by CTRL-V and hit F3
> or ENTER or some equivalent until you are where you want to be.

Huh - That was a really good (and simple) tip -
I never used/knew CTRL+F, I however often use CTRL+C, click Find in
the browser and CTRL+V!
This simple shortcut will speed up things considerably!!
Sometimes/often it's just a matter of a little practical knowHow - to
make things flow...
Thanks :-)

Cheers Måns mårtensson