Thanks, but that doesn't help. That's certainly something
I could look into if the answer to my question turns out
to be "no".

However, I want to know if TiddlyWiki can be used with *Firefox*
on Android.

I'll go deeper: in addition to TiddlyWiki, I have a few custom
applications I developed for personal use which make use of the
same mechanisms to save content to the local file system. I
need to know if TiddlyWiki will work in Firefox 4, because if
it does, then I should be able to get my custom applications
to work as well.