> Can you - or anybody - point on features that this plugins have beyond
> the feature set of YourSearch plugin?

It's not really about features; TidQL is a very different approach.
Instead of performing a full-text search, TidQL allows me to drill into
my content base by gradually refining the search query based on
arbitrary tiddler attributes  - e.g. limiting the full-text search to
tiddlers with a certain set of tags AND a specific modifier AND from a
certain time period*.

-- F.

* I haven't actually implemented date comparisons yet, but will do so
  when I need them - unless someone beats me to it