Hi Mario

I have enjoyed using your new theme - http://tw-os.tiddlyspace.com
however I can't produce more than eight tiddlers, then everything
freezes. (I've tested it in FireFox 4.0.1. and Google Chrome, both in
Windows and Linux from 3 different internetconnections, yesterday and
today...)
Is this intended behaviour - or am I doing something wrong?
I've added you as a member - then you can test and see if you get the
same behaviour.. (@pmario)

Cheers Måns Mårtensson