Hi Steve

> 1.  In your tiddler [[Korean-English memorizeTest]] is there a way to
> set the default value of the edit box to unchecked?

You can set the TiddlyWiki to open as readonly.
Write:
readOnly=true;
in a tiddler tagged with systemConfig...

If you want to hide the editSection macros, even if the TW is
writable, then you'll have to do some magic with HideWhenPlugin and
ToggleTagPlugin - or sth. similar

> 2. If I want to use the same icons as you, where should the img/
> directory be placed relative to the tiddlywiki html file?

You can import any image I have used as tiddlers. If you have
setIconPlugin and AttachFilePluginFormatters installed, it should work
without any changes...

Cheers Måns Mårtensson