Hi Stratos

> Dear Mans, I have downloaded this file and I use it instead of mGSD. Will
> install upload plugin etc at some point. Would you be so kind as to tell me
> what is the best way to keep up with any updates you make to Autofocus
> Dashboard?

Sorry, I haven't answered your questions, earlier - >

Questions regarding the Autofocus Dashboard should be posted to the
mGSD usergroup.
http://groups.google.com/group/gtd-tiddlywiki

I'm not using mGSD myself, I just assembled it to demonstrate how to
do it - I added the Autofocus Dashboard following this guide:
http://oldwiki.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD/Customization_Guide/AutoFocus

I don't use fckeditor - or similar htmleditors myself, because I like
to have a TW as a single file with no external dependencies.
QuickEditPlugin (from tiddlytools.com) is a great tool- and has made
me abandon any thought of using a "normal" wysiwyg editor...

Sorry if my answers aren't very helpfull, - however I wish you luck
with your wysiwyg-project!
Have fun.

Cheers Måns Mårtensson