Grant, I don't quite get this: are you saying ti works in some of your TW's
but not in others? Do you have an example tiddlywiki online that we can look
at to help troubleshoot?

Regards,
axs

Neat, what in one tiddlywiki I have the buttons do not open the box
where I can edit the values, and in NoteStorm I can edit the
parameters, but they dont do anything really, unless I add extra
spaces in a list and then it looks the same as always... so I am
clueless I guess to see how this helps.. might be my tiddlywikies...