Note that specifying a specific font like that will be of limited use if the
TW's going to be viewed on different OSs.

Here's a more generic font stack if you are targeting "Trebuchet-like"
fonts.

font-family: "Segoe UI", "Bitstream Vera Sans", "DejaVu Sans", "Bitstream
Vera Sans", "Trebuchet MS", Verdana, "Verdana Ref", sans serif;

Note one should go (left to right) from rare/specific to common/general for
best results. And of course actual font selection is largely a matter of
taste - but watch out for wildly different font size issues between
platforms, for example I removed Candara from this stack (wherever I stole
it 8-) as it's much smaller than the rest, at least on windoze.

In case you just used Trebuchet as a random example, here's a few more of my
favorite font stacks for various purposes:

/* Georgia-based serif stack */
font-family: Constantia, "Lucida Bright", Lucidabright, "Lucida Serif",
Lucida, "DejaVu Serif", "Bitstream Vera Serif", "Liberation Serif", Georgia,
serif;

/* Sans-serif, Verdana-based */
font-family: "Lucida Grande", Verdana, "Lucida Sans Unicode", "DejaVu Sans",
"Bitstream Vera Sans", "Lucida Sans", sans-serif;

/* monospace */
font-family: "Andale Mono WT", "Andale Mono", "Lucida Console", "Lucida Sans
Typewriter", "DejaVu Sans Mono", "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", Monaco,
"Courier New", monospace;

/* Traditional Garamond-based serif stack */
font-family: "Palatino Linotype", Palatino, Palladio, "URW Palladio L",
"Book Antiqua", Baskerville, "Bookman Old Style", "Bitstream Charter",
"Nimbus Roman No9 L", Garamond, "Apple Garamond", "ITC Garamond Narrow",
"New Century Schoolbook", "Century Schoolbook", "Century Schoolbook L",
Georgia, serif;

/* Times New Roman-based serif stack */
font-family: Cambria, "Hoefler Text", Utopia, "Liberation Serif", "Nimbus
Roman No9 L Regular", Times, "Times New Roman", serif;

/* Helvetica/Arial-based sans serif stack */
font-family: Frutiger, "Frutiger Linotype", Univers, Calibri, "Gill Sans",
"Gill Sans MT", "Myriad Pro", Myriad, "DejaVu Sans Condensed", "Liberation
Sans", "Nimbus Sans L", Tahoma, Geneva, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial,
sans serif;

Actually, found my reference, probably where I got most of these:

http://articles.sitepoint.com/article/eight-definitive-font-stacks

http://www.codestyle.org/css/font-family/index.shtml