Hi TwWizards

I'm trying to make comments float as nested sliders to the left of a
tiddler.
http://tinyurl.com/3oyxvg2

I've modified Jon's theme Caspian ii and added Eric's CommentPlugin...

The class "heading" is doing most of the job - however adding
floatleft (from Eric's StyleSheetShortcuts) doesn't help..

I guess I should create a new class for it - however I can't really
decipher the StyleSheetTiddlySpace class definitions for {{heading{ to
extract what's needed.

If you've registered at tiddlyspace, you can leave comments and make
changes at:
http://tinyurl.com/3oyxvg2
- or here of course

Another thing I'd like (in the same context) is  a button like Eric's
"addPart-thin"g in his PasteUpPlugin.

It should add a hidden section for comments like this into the current
tiddler:
{{hidden{
!Comments
/%comment%/
!end
}}}

Could it be added to the EditSectionsPlugin as a addSection feature
like:
<<addSection label:addHiddenCommentArea text:
{{store.getTiddlerText("CommentTemplate")}}>>
where CommentTemplate had the hidden section text.....

I guess I'm asking too much - however I'm a little stuck at the
moment...

Cheers Måns Mårtensson