Hi, thanks for your replies.

Yes I didn't paste the last ">>" in there, sorry.  I don't want just
the tiddler titles as I'm trying to make a way to select a few
exercises from a list and show them in a separate tiddler which can
then be printed.

Maybe look here:
http://cedar-chiropractic.com/#%5B%5Bexercise%20checklist%20for%20printing%5D%5D%20%5B%5Bwall%20squat%5D%5D%20testing

There's the main list of exercises that get tagged with "print" when
checked, and there's the "wall squat" tiddler and "testing" which
contains the FET.  I changed it so that the tiddlernames generated are
links.

Here's the weird part: (play x-files theme here)  if you click the two
tiddlers in "testing" that don't show their pictures, they come up as
blank, but if you click the same ones from the main list, they show
normally (and simultaneously with their doppelganger/twin tiddlers)

As you can't open tiddlers at the website version, here's the same
file if you want to see the code:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2161814/index.html

Thanks,
Dave