I'm a little confused. It sounds like the plugin hasn't been installed
properly on this TiddlyWiki as you should never see the text "Opening
file:///W:/.../index.html"

Can you confirm the plugin is installed?
When installed the import UI should look like this:
http://sandboxjon.tiddlyspace.com/Screen%20shot%202011-11-15%20at%2010.23.53.png