Hi all,

I've written a plugin to enhance the tiddler##section functionality to
allow it to work with  html-syntax, as currently this functionality
only works with wiki-syntax tiddlers.

The plugin modifies the core TiddlyWiki.prototype.getTiddlerText()
function and can be found at: http://htmltiddlersectionsplugin.tiddlyspot.com/
[1]

The idea is to be able to use the <<tiddler
HtmlTiddlerTitle##TiddlerSection>> to transclude sections in tiddlers
that are written in html format as well as wiki format.

The plugin works great, but there is a problem that I have been
racking my brain over and can't seem to solve.  If the <<tiddler
HtmlTiddler##SectionTitle>> macro is called from inside a wiki-style
tiddler it works fine, but if I want to call the macro from within a
html-synatax tiddler (i.e. by using Eric's HTMLFormattingPlugin [2])
then I get odd text appearing at the bottom of the tiddler.  I think
this has something to do with the way the HTMLFormattingPlugin works,
but I can't figure out how to get around it.

Can anyone help? See [1] for the plugin and an example of the problem.

Thanks,

Mark

[1] - http://htmltiddlersectionsplugin.tiddlyspot.com/
[2] - http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#HTMLFormattingPlugin