> In keeping with the recent discussions calling for more "how to"
> tutorials for TiddlyWiki, I am currently working on writing a series
> of TiddlyTools/TiddlyTech articles, one of which will explore the
> topic of "customizing styles and themes" in depth.

Really great idea Eric!
Probably nobody understand this to the depth you do, and also writes
with your usual concise and detailed manner.
Looking forward to :-)

> I really want to style out my tiddly wiki, any suggestions or creative
> ideas I can use to make it flashy?

Though not really a manual who to style - but more a collection of TW
themes and minor style adjustment of what have been done in the TW
world till the summer 2008:

http://change.tiddlyspot.com/