Hi All

I am using Erics StoryViewPlugin in some of my presentations, and am
working on the idea of students writing collective notes.... sort of a
variation on RippleWrap (which apparently disappeared into corporate
hands).... anyway.....I would like that when I hit "next" in the slide
sequence (of StoryViewPlugin) the TW also sends some of the slide
information to another TW.....maybe as RSS or maybe to a php file,
using GET.

In StoryViewPlugin, I can see where hitting the "next" button,
activates the switch/case"next" condition...... my question is ...can
I put a simple function call inside that case"next" condition that
activates another bit of code?

Is it ethical to change the Plugin code? Should I recall the plugin
something different (similiar)? or can I add this requirement in a way
that does not mesh with the original?

I am thinking of something like -
....case 'next':
var i=tids.indexOf(tid);
if (i!=-1) var target=tids[Math.min(i+1,tids.length-1)];
var sendphp=sendPhp();
break;........

and then create a function sendPhp....this should be in
StoryViewPlugin or a separate tidler tagged systemConfig...........
and how to return .....???

Hope that is clear
Thanks
Skye