I wondered if it was something to do with my attempts to use microsoft
Skydrive as a hosting site for displaying powerpoint slides (via an iframe)
- the Skydrive site does really annoying things if you use their "embed"
code, rather than using the URL from their actual slideshow function - the
embed code causes the browser (Firefox inmy case, but same in others) to
abandon the whole wiki in favour of the Skydrive website, so that you don't
get an embeddd image at all, but lose the wiki as soon as you open that
tiddler... this makes it hard then to DELETE the tiddler: as soon as you
open it, it flicks you out of the TiddlyWiki entirely...

Have removed these but the problem still exists.

Any thoughts?