Hi Again

Thanks Mario.... I was not fully aware of those restrictions..... and
that is not my problem here. Must be in the browser setup.

In this case I am testing with two TWs in the same folder...so the
"domain" (file:///...) is exactly the same. And the data does not hold
when I refresh the TW in the same browser....so its not a domain/
source issue.

Just to explain.... this is in the context of a study system.....all
students using the same FF4/portable and data folders using
dropbox..... and I have them all set the course folder to the same
drive number (even those on pendrives)...so the domain should be the
same for evryone!!!!!..... although the FF4 is not in a shared dropbox
folder......so the localStorage should be different for each
person.....

Anyway...to get localStorage working....do I need a specific file with
the FF folder (profile???)...or change a about:config setting??

Thanks
Skye