I normally use Windows Explorer v8.0 with my Wiki (version 2.6.4).  I
opened it today in Chrome and it said that I needed to upgrade Java
which I did.  When I try to use the import plugin (one master wiki to
smaller wiki), browse to my file, select and click open, I get the
following message:

Opening C:\Documents and Settings\apaulus\My Documents\Data Steward
\Data Steward Wiki\GIMP Prod Wiki\Data_Steward_Reference_Data.htm
Could not open C:\Documents and Settings\apaulus\My Documents\Data
Steward\Data Steward Wiki\Agency Interface Wiki\C:\Documents and
Settings\apaulus\My Documents\Data Steward\Data Steward Wiki\GIMP Prod
Wiki\Data_Steward_Reference_Data.htm - error=(filesystem error)

This worked great until I did this upgrade.  I am using Java 6 Update
30 now.  I don't know what I had previously.  I uninstalled and
reinstalled it but same issue.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Please help!