On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 8:59 AM, hpon <peter.norli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I sub-structure my TiddliWikis, using multiple "empty.html" files
> arranged in corresponding folders.  I use relative file paths within
> the TiddlyWiki, which enables me to easily share isolated branches of
> the entire body of information.  Other advantages of sub-structuring
> are transparency, readability, ease maintenance, aesthetics etc.
>
> It is really good that TiddlyWiki makes it possible to embody an
> entire wiki within one file.  However, I find that sub-structuring
> becomes the most preferable approach even when the complexity of the
> TW is quite low.

I'd like to learn more about this--how you do it? Exposing my naivete here, but
not real clear on "relative file paths." Exactly how are they used. Surely the
"empty.html" files are not empty?

Thanks,
Eric Weir
eew...@bellsouth.net

"Any assurance economists pretend to with
regard to cause and effect is merely a pose."

- Emanuel Derman