Hi All

Guess like most people, I often have brilliant ideas....well ideas at
least....in the middle of doing something else...and have that
conflict between needing to concentrate on what I am doing.....or stop
and record the idea.....

.....since I live a reasonable part of my life in Firefox (thats a
strange concept) I am wondering if it would be possible to build a
bookmarklet....that works a bit like TiddlySnip...only instead of
grabbing current page details...it simply opens a window that alllows
me to write my idea (simple text) and the saves it to a TW in my
computador....for later processing....

....ok course I could just have a TW loaded with Erics QuickNote
plugin..open at all times.........

.... but a bookmarklet in Firefox would be much more fun.....

AND I have no idea at all about how to go about building a bookmarklet
to do this....any hints/leads/bits of code would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
Skye