Hi sklpns e Mans

Hey guys thanks for those suggestions. As Mans said the
LaunchApplicationPLugin is quite a handy plugin and I have it working
well. As my students normally access the courses through Dropbox....I
can put applications that they may not have installed (like Freemind
mind-mapping) in a shared Dropbop folder and have LauchApps....open
it....so now they can run the program, even though they dont have it
installed in their computer.....

And sklpns...thnks for those directions about OpenOffice....I´ll check
that out imediately. Although I am not worried about using the iframe/
pdf route.......remember the TW is to be viewed by students...so a PDF
is great for them...and at the same time means that they cant mess
around with my original presentation....so suits me. And in fact I
starting to use TW itself as my presentation package.... which makes
life even easier...and TW as a presenter has some great
advantages......

Thanks
Skye