Hi Wim

The essence of the system is -

*the clickable lists that you see are created using a javascript
search (using store.getTaggedTiddlers) and then outputing in the
format "<script label="+tiddler.title
+">localStorage.select="tiddler.title";config.refreshers.content(document.getElementById("explainMenu"));</
script>" - (see EtiquetaMenu for the exact code) - this makes the
clickabe link and when clicked sets the condition parameter (I use
localStorage...but config.options would also work) and refreshes the
appropriate panel (defined with DIV named "explainMenu" in the Page
Template).

* the explainMenu has a code which simply transcludes what it is
displaying depending on the condition parameter...... something like -
<<wikify {{'[['+localStorage.explica+']] : <<tiddler
[['+localStorage.etiqueta+']]>'+'>'}}>> - which shows the text in the
tiddler that was clicked above..........here I am displaying the
text...you could equally have the explanation as a Slice ou Section
and change the code appropriately to select that part....

And the rest is just playing around in StyleSheet to get the panels
(created in PageTemplate) to position and appear as you want.

Hope that helps, Have fun.
Skye