Hi Again

Playing around with z-inde property....it does not seem to solve the
problem. BUT, if the embedded video is from TED, then even in Chrome
the popup sits on top of the video....but it the video is embedded
from YouTube, the popup is behind. Just tried embeddinga video from
Vimeo...it also stays behind the popup.....so why does only YouTube
embedded videos hide behind the popup panel?

Skye