Hi Meta

I use google's document viewer via an iframe for showing pdfs and
powepoint presentations in tiddlers ..

Checkout:
http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2009/09/embeddable-google-document-viewer.html

You can easily turn it into a transclusion replacing the url with a
variable...

[[MyPdfViewer]]

style="width:600px; height:500px;" frameborder="0"></iframe></html>

and use it like this: <<tiddler MyPdfViewer with: [[my pdf's
address]]>>

Enjoy Måns Mårtensson