Hi kev

> The All list in the sidebar would be more useful and more logical if I
> could filter out the system tiddlers from the list so I only see the
> content tiddlers. Is there a way of doing that?

There are many ways to do it..
Imo the most obvious way would be to add a filter to the standard list
filter macro, like this:
<<list filter [tag[systemConfig]]>> (shows all tiddlers tagged with
systemConfig - This works already)
<<list All [notag[systemConfig]]>> (should show all tiddlers except
tiddlers tagged with systemConfig - this doesn't work yet...)...

There are several plugins which will let you filter out tiddlers based
on a specified tag.

1) MatchTagsPlugin      http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#MatchTagsPlugin
"extends the [tag[tagname]] macro parameter syntax used by the
TiddlyWiki core <<list>> macro so that, instead of a simple tagname
value, you can specify a complex combination of tagname values using a
boolean expression containing AND, OR, and NOT operators, enclosed in
nested parentheses if needed."

2) ForeachTiddlerPlugin
http://tiddlywiki.abego-software.de/#ForEachTiddlerPlugin
a)<<forEachTiddler  where  'tiddler.tags.contains("systemConfig")'>>
b)<<forEachTiddler  where  '! tiddler.tags.contains("systemConfig")'>>
(exclamation sign= NOT)

3) TiddlerListMacro http://jackparke.googlepages.com/jtw.html#TiddlerListMacro
The TiddlerListMacro lists tiddlers with SQL-Like features:
"List tiddlers tagged with given tags or exclude certain tags"

4) If you install InlineJavascriptPlugin
http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#InlineJavascriptPlugin
you will be able to write your own scripts which will list and filter
tiddlers based on tags.

> Even better would be a toggle to show content or system tiddlers.

5) TableOfContentsPlugin http://www.tiddlytools.com/#TableOfContentsPlugin
"This plugin replaces the standard tabs with a listbox/droplist
control that uses a very small amount of page space, regardless of the
number of tiddlers in the document."

6)  TagsplorerMacro
http://svn.tiddlywiki.org/Trunk/contributors/FND/plugins/TagsplorerMacro.js
Concept: http://devpad.tiddlyspot.com/#[[TagNavigator%20Concept]]