Thank you! I need it just for documentation purpose in my own TW file.
As I'm relatively new to TW, I didn't understand how to use your plugin;
finally it worked by adding all the tiddlers tagged syntax in my TW file,
and by adding the tag systemConfig to those that have this tag in your
TiddlySpace.
Can you confirm this?

Cheers,

Bertrand.