Hi!
Suppose I have a plugin which I need to modify to suit my needs. Let's
take Vincent's EditTable (1) for example. Works nicely, but I need to
insert two lines to remove and then reapply a style. Now, the plugin
is probably gonna evolve, but the location where I need to insert my
lines will stay the same.
Is there a way to somehow write a script that would get the text of
the plugin and do a replace to insert the lines, before that plugin is
actually loaded, so that the added lines would be executed as part of
the plugin? I'd like to avoid having to manually change the plugin
whenever it is updated and I'd like avoid modifying the source.

(1)
http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/browse_thread/thread/c27569c967e316dc