Hi Eric (http://tiddlytools.com)

The actual version of this plugin just works well,
but for my needs it doesn't make a perfect job, since the resulting HTML is messed with span elements for each line of text, and some other minor issues.

For me the main need in HTML formatting is the ability to insert
internal links to other tiddlers, and secondly the ability to use some
very selected macros that don't mess up the validity of HTML.

So I modified the original plugin in order to wikify only the elements
I need to be wikified (those marked with class="wikify").

The source is here: http://tizziano.altervista.org/files/HTMLFormattingPlugin.txt

Since I use this modified version in a TiddlyWiki that I'm going to publish, I'm asking if you wish to update your plugin or how to proceed if my changes are not so good for you.

Anyway, thanks for yor great job,
--
tiziano de togni