Jeju,

We need more information if you want any help.

What wiki file are you using ?, get a new tiddlywiki.com file and see if
the same thing is happening. Are you opening it from a file or usb location
or at tiddlyspot or tiddlyspace, what browser are you using ?, do you see
anything even if you expected more ? What was the last thing your did or is
this the first time ?

TonyM