FDP can be configured in different ways, so you might need to explain what
you mean by "doesn't work" and also if you are using it on a "new" Firefox
installation or an old one. Apparently if you upgraded from say FF14 to
FF15,  things are not broken as badly as if you put FF15 on a new machine.

On my setup, with a pre-existing FF upgraded to 15.0.1 , FDP is only
slightly broken. I can drag an image file onto the TW, and it makes a new
tiddler. However, the image associated with the tiddler no longer displays
automatically.

That is, if I dragged c:\temp\dummy.jpg onto TW, I get the tiddler that
includes

  [img[dummy.jpg]]

But "dummy.jpg" no longer displays.

I have to fix the the long path like this:

  file://c:/temp/dummy.jpg

below

  !file

in the attachment tiddler. Then it works.

If I drag a text document onto the TW, a new tiddler is made and the text
is inserted as before.

Mark